The LMH program Math for Information and Communication Science and Technology includes the following domains provided there is an ICST-interface:
- Harmonic Analysis (e.g. wavelets)
- Probability (information theory, stochastic networks)
- Algebra (e.g. error-correcting codes and cryptography)
- Statistics (e.g. statistical learning)
- Mathematical Logic (e.g. automated proof verification)
Latest News :
The application form is open until Sunday 5th of January, 2014.
Only electronic submission using the online form will be considered.