Founders and partners
The Fondation Mathématique Jacques Hadamard was created by five founding members, with the support of partners. As an open foundation, it is intended to welcome new partners, organizations, economic and industrial actors, wishing to become involved in this joint project for the development and structuring of mathematics on the Saclay campus.
The largest institution of higher education and research in the south of the Ile-de-France region, the University Paris-Saclay is also one of the most prestigious universities in Europe in terms of research. Multidisciplinary, it offers a range of skills from the exact sciences to the clinical practice of medicine, including all disciplines such as computer science, physics and pharmacy. In addition to this vast disciplinary field, law, economics and management give it a broad outlook on society.
École Polytechnique is a world-class institution of higher education and research with a strong scientific focus. Its educational offer is based on three cycles - engineering, master and doctorate. Within the Ecole Polytechnique, the Research Center is dedicated to working on all major scientific issues at the frontiers of knowledge and to creating an ecosystem conducive to innovation.
Ecole Normale Supérieure de Paris Saclay (ENS PS)
Scientific research and training are fundamental missions of the ENS PS. In addition to the opportunities associated with higher education, the School also trains executives for public authorities and large companies. The ENS PS carries out its missions mainly in technological, scientific, management and social science disciplines.
Institut des Hautes Etudes Scientifiques (IHES)
The Institut des Hautes Études Scientifiques (IHES) is an advanced research institute in mathematics, theoretical physics and any other science related to it. A private institution, the IHES is a foundation recognized as being of public utility since 1981. It offers scientists of exceptional stature a place where they can devote themselves entirely to their research, without any teaching or administrative duties, and welcome visitors to work together.
CNRS - Centre national de la recherche scientifique
The CNRS is France's leading multidisciplinary research organization, conducting research in all scientific, technological and societal fields. Covering the entire range of scientific fields, it is present in all major disciplines grouped within ten institutes, including the National Institute of Mathematical Sciences and their Interactions.
Associate members of the FMJH
- Centre Inria Paris-Saclay
- ENSAE Paris
- ENSTA Paris
- Institut national de recherche pour l'agriculture, l'alimentation et l'environnement (INRAE)
- Université d'Evry Val d'Essonne
- Université de Versailles Saint-Quentin en Yvelines
List of laboratories
- Centre Borelli (CMLA)
- Centre de Mathématiques Appliquées
- Centre de Mathématiques Laurent Schwartz
- Centre de Recherche en Economie et Statistique
- Fédération de Mathématiques de CentraleSupélec
- Laboratoire Alexandre Grothendieck
- Laboratoire de Mathématiques d'Orsay
- Laboratoire de Mathématiques de Versailles
- Laboratoire de Mathématiques et Modélisation d'Evry
- Mathématiques et Informatique Appliquées Paris-Saclay
- Mathématiques et Informatique Appliquées, du Génôme à l'Environnement
- Unité de Mathématiques Appliquées