Cofinanced by LabEx LMH
Last modified on 02 February 2018
- The "New Trends in Integral Equations" workshop took place at the Ecole Polytechnique du 4 to 5 February 2016.
- The website of the workshop is : https://indico.math.cnrs.fr/event/902/
- Organized by F. Alouges and D. Levadoux, the workshop was attended by 50 participants and 21 presentations.
- The aim was to show a state of the art in the use of integral equations and methods Of finite boundary elements for solving acoustic wave diffraction problems, electromagnetic or elastodynamic studies at both the academic and industrial levels.
- The workshop was an opportunity to take stock of the new methods of matrix compression (FMM, H-Matrices or SCSD), new multitrack formalisms and problems of domain decomposition for the resolution of wave propagation problems.
- In addition to the representatives of the Ecole française du domaine, some foreign speakers of reputation have been invited, giving the event an impact that has gone beyond the Franco-French.