Last modified on 19 October 2021
- Any students applying to Master's degree "Mathématiques et applications" of University Paris Saclay or Institut Polytechnique de Paris is eligible (except for the track "Formation à l’Enseignement Supérieur en Mathématiques"). All applications are considered.
- Students outside Europe have to submit their application as part of the first call to facilitate the processing of their visa. Similarly, it is imperative that they take contact with their Embassy or Consulate to obtain a CAMPUS France file number.
- The selection of candidates is done on academic criteria confirmed by transcripts and recommendation letters. Recommendation letters are requested automatically by the FMJH to the contact persons mentioned by the candidates as soon as they validate their application.
- Regarding the enrollment's formalities of students in the Master's track of his choice, it is imperative that all candidates for a scholarship proceed in parallel to their registration online via the website of the University Paris-Saclay or Institut Polytechnique de Paris.
Specificities of the PHD Track scholarships:
- After a pre-selection among the laureates of the Sophie Germain M2 master’s scholarships, the candidates will be auditioned by the attribution jury. The auditions will be held in French or English by videoconference.