Last modified on 19 October 2021
- The amount of the award amounts to €10,000 net per year .
- Is added to the purse for all the winners an indemnity covering tuition fees (about €500 for a year).
- Foreign students also receive a fixed compensation of a maximum amount of €2000 per year calculated on a scale according to their country of origin. This flat-rate contribution is intended to cover travel expenses for a return in the year and visa fees.
- First-time foreign students are also offered the possibility of booking accommodation (individual studio) in one of the residences close in their institution of registration. They will be also offered a housing welcome KIT containing all the necessary household item (Duvet, sheets, pans, plates, cutlery,...) to an approximate value of €100.
- Except in exceptional cases, the scholarship cannot be cumulated with any other excellence scholarship. In case of doubt, please contact the direction of the FMJH (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Specificities for the PhD Track scholarships:
The duration of the proposed funding is 4 years, the amount of the proposed financial support is:
- 10.000 € for the master year (M2), an indemnity covering tuition fees (about 500 € for a year), for foreign students a fixed compensation of a maximum amount of 2000 € per year calculated on a scale according to their country of origin (this flat-rate contribution is intended to cover travel expenses for a round trip and visa fees) and another advantage a housing is booked for you (you must pay the rent);
- During the 3 years of PhD, the equivalent of a doctoral contract based on the French legislation which is currently 1866 € gross monthly.