Last modified on 10 June 2020
- The amount of the award amounts to €10,000 net per year .
- Is added to the purse for all the winners an indemnity covering tuition fees (about €500 for a year).
- Foreign students also receive a fixed compensation of a maximum amount of €2000 per year calculated on a scale according to their country of origin. This flat-rate contribution is intended to cover travel expenses for a return in the year and visa fees.
- Students are also offered to book accommodation (individual studio) in one of the halls close in their establishment of registration. For students accommodated by the CROUS de Versailles, they will be also offered a housing welcome KIT containing all the necessary household (Duvet, sheets, pots, plates, cutlery,...) to an approximate value of €100.
- Except, the scholarship is not combinable with any other type of scholarship or any compensation. If in doubt, please contact the direction of the FMJH (firstname.lastname@example.org).