- January 30, 2017 - EDF'Lab, Palaiseau - Cheng WAN (Shangai University of Finance and Economics)
"Centralisation, decentralisation and competition in network congestion games"
- March 6th, 2017 - EDF R&D, Palaiseau, Bâtiment AZUR - Alejandro JOFRE (Joint work with Juan F. Escobar, U. Chile)
"Equilibrium Analysis of Electricity Auctions"
- April 24th, 2017- EDF'Lab, Palaiseau - Nicolas BELDICEANU (Ecole des Mines de Nantes)
"Handling Combinatorial Aspects of Time-Series Constraints Based on Regular Expressions Characteristics"
- June 7th, 2017 - EDF'Lab, Palaiseau - Islam Abdin (PhD, with Enrico Zio) (CentraleSupelec Laboratoire de Génie Industriel)
"Technico-economic Modeling of Power System Design Including High Share of Distributed Energy Resources"
- June 16th, 2017 - LIX, Polytechnique - Jon Lee (University Michigan)
"A geometric view of some relaxations in non-convex optimization."